Monday, November 16, 1998

Etchadis

Do you hate scribbling on your CDs and DVDs with a Sharpie marker?  Getting tired of buying ink and labels to make your discs look nice and neat?  Here's your best solution yet - order blank DVDs and CDs etched with the design of your choice!  I have hundreds of designs to choose from, whether it's special events to everyday custom creations that will reflect your superior style.  You can add your own photos, as well.  Baby shower or baby announcements?  A custom CD full of pictures of the new baby and family is a perfect idea.  Weddings, birthdays, graduations, or cool designs for your music CDs.  They are also wonderful for remembrance discs- you can add photos, video, and music in honor of a loved one, custom designed with their photos and information on the label.  They make great birthday presents as well as sentimental keepsakes.  Don't forget your soldier overseas!  You simply give me an idea of what you're looking for and I will create something just for you.  Your happiness is my goal!  The best part of these discs is that there is no ink, and no labels.  The design won't peel off, or fade away.  After you approve your layout, I will then etch your custom design into either a CD or DVD, based on your choice.  It will be carefully and quickly shipped to you, so that you can transfer your information to your new disc.



  • DVDs are $6.50 each, or two for $12.00
  • CDs are $4.50 each, or two for $8.00

Simply contact me at Etchadis@Yahoo.com, and I will get to work personalizing a creation just for you.  When you are completely satisfied, I will send you an invoice through PayPal.  You can pay with PayPal, but you may also use a credit or debit card.  Feel confident in buying from someone who has over 10+ years of 100% positive eBay feedback (user id: josiepop)!

For additional charges, I will be more than happy to create the whole disc:  you can send me photos and videos, and I will produce it to your specific design, complete with music and custom menus.  Sorry, I will not record anything that is copyright protected without the appropriate copyright release. 

To have a look at the designs I can offer you, please select from a category below.  There are many to choose from, so if you're feeling overwhelmed, please let me know what you are looking for and I will be delighted to find the perfect design to fit your need.

WINTER SPECIAL: MENTION THIS BLOG AND RECEIVE $1.00 OFF ANY ORDER

Home and Family:
Food and Family
Floral
Memories
Hobbies
Kidz Korner
Pets

At the Office:
Business
Architecture
9-5
Very Basic


Creative Concepts:
Art
Tattoo
Tribal
Grab Bag
Fantasy
Music
Street Style
With the Band
Urban
Mythology
Kickin' It
Expressions



Fun Outdoors:
Sports
Travel 
Nature
Athletics
Animal 
Adventure



Special Occasions:
Odds & Ends
Quick & Simple
Wedding
Bridal
Celebration
Special Occasion
Seasonal
Tie the Knot
Holiday
Life Events
Winter Whimsy

No comments: