Monday, January 24, 2000

Harlequin Ambassadors

I love being a part of Harlequin Ambassadors. Every so often, they send me an awesome package with books to share. I send these out to readers and pass them on to friends, but wouldn't you like to sign up to receive them for yourself? It's completely free and only takes a minute.

If you love the Harlequin Romance novels this is a HOT opportunity to get some free books. You can sign up to be a Harlequin Ambassador! Read below for more details. If you qualify as a Harlequin Ambassador, you’ll be sent all the tools you need to spark great conversation about Harlequin books including:
• Free books
• Short Stories
• Chapter excerpts from upcoming books and much more! You’ll also be invited to have a say in covers, new book ideas and exchange opinions with women just like you! Being an Ambassador is FREE and completely voluntary. We will never use any of the information you provide to us to sell you anything. We will only use your personal information in accordance with our privacy policy available at harlequinambassadors.com.

And if you'd like to sign up to win free books from me, please send an email to FreeinFlorence@yahoo.com! I will surprise readers with giveaways so make sure to either leave a comment, send me an email, or subscribe to my newsletter.


No comments: