Friday, August 8, 2008

House Party

Have you ever visited HouseParty.com? They have "parties", where companies send them lots of items so that they can promote a TV show, or product, or food, or drink, etc. I signed up with HouseParty a few months ago, and applied for a few parties, but never got chosen.

I just got chosen to host one of their Fisher Price parties! I'm so excited! The party package will include:

  • 1 Laugh & Learn™ Smart Bounce & Spin Pony™
  • 1 Laugh & Learn™ Fun with Friends™ Musical Table
  • 1 Amazing Animals™ Spinnin' Around Musical Zoo
  • 1 Go Baby Go Crawl & Cruise Musical Jungle™
  • 10 Fisher-Price toys to share with your guests, including Poppity Pop™, Rock-A-Stack®, and Friendly Flip Phone™
  • 10 Infant Product Guides
  • 10 coupons for the Fisher-Price® online

I can't wait to share these with my baby mama friends! Who wants to come over??

Thanks HouseParty!

No comments: