Monday, September 15, 2008

Exceptionnel De Chanel

I received a tube of Exceptionnel De Chanel mascara this past week, from Allure Beauty Experts. Although I haven't worn mascara in over a year, I decided to give it a try.

This mascara made me look like I was completely made-up. I felt like it gave me a pretty dramatic look even though the only other cosmetics I had on was Chap-Stick. It's very intense. You have to be careful with your application, because it can come out kind of gloopy and thick, but once you get the hang of rolling the brush, it's pretty awesome mascara.

The website is neat, too. It has application tips and even videos for how-to lessons.

All in all, I don't think Exceptionnel De Chanel is going to rocket me back into the days of wearing make-up, but I would recommend it for any girly friend who loves thick, intense eyelashes. I was pleasantly surprised!

No comments: