Thursday, November 20, 2008

Right@Home and Glade Air Infusions

Right@Home is a great website for busy people. It has areas for cooking, organizing, designing, and family. There are always great offers and specials and sometimes even freebies. Their free samples are great--they send more than one item, and they are almost always full-sized. I recently received a package that contained Glade Air Infusions in a Linen scent, some Ziploc vegetable steaming bags, and several other coupons. I sent them an email to thank them for the package, because I wasn't really expecting a full-sized air freshener through the mail. Usually I will receive coupons and have to go search the stores for the appropriate item. I got this email back today:

XXXXX,

How thoughtful of you to tell us how much you like our Glade® Air Infusions™. It's delightful to receive such wonderful feedback and we will happily share your comments with the appropriate people in our company.

Because you are willing to recommend Glade® products to your friends, we're sending you a complimentary coupon for your next purchase of Air Infusions®. The coupon should arrive in 7-10 business days to the address you provided.

Thanks again for your enthusiastic support!

Best regards,

XXXX

How nice is that! I got the email back before I even got to blog about either Right@Home or the Glade Air Infusions. The Air Infusions was really nice. The scent didn't just sit on top of other odors, it actually seemed to help eliminate it. Also, I have asthma and allergies (so I'm a geek, alright?), and rarely use anything in the air because it irritates me. This scent was fresh and light, and it didn't bother me at all. And check this out: Glade® Sprays and all other SC Johnson aerosols have been chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free since 1975.

Make sure you check out Right@Home and also check out the Glade webpage for more info on Air Infusions.


No comments: