The last thing I received from SheSpeaks was Sinupret. Here's the scoop from their webpage:
* Supports the upper respiratory system.*
* Promotes healthy nasal passages.*
* Strengthens the immune system.*
* Sinupret has been the subject of multiple randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials for efficacy and safety on more than 3,000 patients and recommended for children ages 2 & up.
* Does not contain stimulants, caffeine, ephedra or pseudoephedrine.
* Sinupret has no history of dangerous side effects
* Sinupret is cited as safe and effective in several medical journals such as the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Plant Medica, the Pharmacists's Letter for Efficacy and Safety and the American Council Guide to Herbs.
Sinupret is a proprietary blend of European Elder, Common Sorrel, Cowslip, European Vervain and Gentian, so it's full of all-natural ingredients. I love that! While I want to say that you shouldn't start or stop taking medicine unless your doctor instructs you to do so, this worked out very well for my daughter's allergies. She normally has to take Zyrtec almost every day, because she is as sensitive as I am to allergens. However, within a week of taking Sinupret, her symptoms were greatly reduced. She wasn't waking up with an itchy throat or sensitive eyes. Her nose wasn't running, and she seemed to have more energy to play. This is much better than waiting until your allergy medicine kicks in. Now I want some Sinupret for myself!
I loved receiving my Sinupret kit from SheSpeaks, and encourage you all to check out Sinupret's webpage. And don't forget to sign up for SheSpeaks so that you don't miss out on the next great offer!
PS If you want to try Sinupret for yourself, SheSpeaks has given me this coupon to share with you all:
Get $3.00 off a 3.38 fl oz. bottle of Sinupret for Kids syrup! Use coupon code "sinupret" at Amazon and Sinupret For Kids.