Thursday, January 19, 2017

Review: Aquation Lotion

I am a huge skincare fan. I will buy cleanser, toner, and lotion any day of any week. Good hand and body lotion, however, can be a real pain to find. It's either greasy or it fades away immediately and you need to reply every half hour. Thanks to Influenster and my Twinkle VoxBox which I received for free, I got to try Aquation lotion. The first pump I used caused me to look at my hands in amazement, I'm not even exaggerating. I was just idly taking it out of the box, gave it a squirt, and BOOM. My mind was blown. My hands immediately felt moisturized and even my cuticles looked revitalized. I love that it's packed full of ceramides and hyaluronic acid, but it's still non-comedogenic so that it won't clog pores. Since it didn't feel greasy or like it was sitting "on top" of my skin, I assumed the moisturization wouldnt last long. I was so wrong. Cut through several hours of homeschooling, dish washing, food cooking, dog walking, and laundry, and my hands still looked and felt nice and moisturized. I now keep this beside my bed and it is the first thing I put on when I wake up and the last thing I put on at night before I fall asleep. While I do use this for my legs sometimes, I prefer a thicker cream for them, so this Aquation has become my go-to hand lotion. I liked it so much that even though I received this full sized bottle for free, I quickly purchased another to keep in the bathroom by the sink as well. I will never stop buying skin care, but I think my quest for the perfect hand lotion has been solved.


No comments: