- Taco Del Mar will give you a free taco on April 15 when you share your name, email, and zip code.
- Bring in your own reusable mug on April 15, and get a free cup of coffee at Starbucks.
- Maggie Moo's is giving away free slices of its new Ice Cream Pizza from 3 to 7 p.m. April 15. Find a participating location near you.
- Snag two free cupcake bites from Cinnabon from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. on April 15.
- Munch on a free cookie from Subway on April 15.
- In the South, select Whole Foods stores are making April 15 a tax-free shopping day. So far stores in AL, GA, NC, SC, TN are participating. To find out if your Whole Foods is in on the deal, go to its Web site and scroll down to find your local store is in on the event for April 15.
- In Baltimore, McDonald's will be giving away free coffee drinks, reports the Baltimore Sun.
Exclusive! Get a free 3-day trial VIP membership to Chemistry.com starting at 12:01 a.m. April 15, 2010. No credit card is needed to get the free pass. Set up your profile, make a date, and prepare to jump into a new tax bracket with someone special.
Tax Day Discounts
- Get 15% off your food tab at P.F. Chang's on April 15. Excludes alcohol and any happy hour deals. Join the restaurant's warrior card program to get the deal.
- McCormick's and Schmicks has $10.40 dinner and drink specials on April 15, then a CPA appreciation event Friday, April 16.
- Get $10.40 off a purchase of $100 or more at Kelly's Running Warehouse on April 15, 2010.
- In New York City, get a free lunch at the healthy fast casual eatery Energy Kitchen on April 15 when you buy any beverage. The deal lasts from noon to 2 p.m. on tax day. The free meals include Bison Cheesesteak Wrap, California Wrap or Buffalo Chicken Burger.
(Info and links found at WalletPop.com)