Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!



Since my birthday is on a Friday this year, I get to celebrate a whole birthday weekend.  I think that's pretty awesome, personally :)  And I figured, if I'm getting goodies and having a swell time, why shouldn't YOU get some awesome goodies, too?  So, ta-da - and here's a very merry unbirthday to you!


Free cookie from Quiznos:  Click here to print.  Expires 10/18.
Free chips and queso from Chili's:  Sign up for their newsletter here.
Free appetizer at T. G. I. Friday'sClick here.Expires 11/30.
Free waffle from Waffle House!  Click here to print.  Expires 11/1.
Free Reach floss from Wal-Mart:  Print out  by clicking on Personal Care (get $1 coupon for floss that costs .97)
Free sample of Healthy Choice organic dog food:  Visit website (offer located in left sidebar of website)
Free Harley Davidson sticker:  Copy and paste link- http://www.2011hdposteroffer.com/sticker.aspx
Free Royal Canin Discovery Box at Petco: Click here. Expires 10/31.

No comments: