Saturday, January 10, 2015

January 2015 Ipsy Bag

This is a stock image because I've been traveling and I left my bag at home.



I got:

  • J. Cat Beauty FANTABULOUS Gel Eye Liner 
    I have yet to use this and need to give it to my fabulous nieces who both master the art of ANY kind of eyeliner!
  • Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer Glo
    This is a quality product but I'm not a fan. I don't like adding shimmer to my face, and Benefit has such amazing highlighters (watt's up; girl meets pearl) that I can't see myself making a switch to this - but I would use it as an eyeshadow.
  • Nourish Organic Renewing Eye Cream 
    I actually didn't get this. It was listed as sent in my bag but I didn't get it and I'm a bit disappointed. I'm addicted to eye creams.
  • Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow 
    LOVE this shadow. Goes on well, doesn't crease easily (even without a primer) and is a lovely color for my complexion.
  • Real Techniques fine liner brush
    This is a great brush for gel eye liners. I fell in love with my Tattooed eyeliner from a previous Ipsy bag, so I don't use gel eyeliner much, but Ipsy sends out great brushes so far. Happy with this one.

No comments: