Monday, February 16, 2015

Benefit Reviews: Ultra Radiance, Agent Zero Shine and NEW Roller Lash

My latest Ulta order came on Valentine's Day -- the best and only present I got! Lucky for me, it came with a few freebies so it absolutely made my day.





I ordered Ultra Radiance and Agent Zero Shine and got for free:

  • Deluxe sample of Benefit Fake Up
  • Deluxe sample of the NEW Benefit Roller Lash
  • A bareMinerals bag with blush, veil, lip gloss, and foundation primer. The bag quality as well as the items were nicer than most stuff in my monthly Ipsy bags! Ha!

I absolutely adore the Ultra Radiance facial spray. It works great as a makeup setter or just an overall refresher. I do have oily, sensitive skin and this doesn't bother it at all. It makes my skin feel great and it smells awesome.

I've only used Agent Zero Shine twice. As stated earlier, I do have oily skin. I don't think this will last ALL day for matte skin *but* it did last over four hours and for my oily skin, that's a miracle. I don't mind having to touch up once in the middle of the day. It's also a great product because it's self contained: you open the lid, tap powder into the lid, remove the bottom which is a push up brush, apply the powder, then cap it all back together into one neat little stick. I will definitely use this item regularly.

The new Roller Lash was a hit too. I tried it first without even pre-curling my lashes and was amazed at the results. I've tried many "curling" mascaras and didn't see half the results that this gave me - BUT. It smudged more quickly than my favorite mascara by tarte. Again, I have oily skin. It's a curse and a blessing. All mascara seems to smudge on me more quickly than others. The curling and separation powers of Roller Lash, though, are quite nice.

The FakeUp sample is A.MA.ZING. This little push up concealer stick has a ring of clear, creamy moisturizer around it to hydrate your skin as you conceal. A little goes a long way, much like their Erase Paste. Love it.

I haven't yet used my bareMinerals set but I'm sure it'll happen soon. I'll update you as soon as I do :)

No comments: