Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 2015 Ipsy Bag

It's here! Here's my March 2015 Ipsy bag:



This month, I got:


  • Sexy Hair - Soy Renewal Creme Oil 
  • NYX Cosmetics - Butter Lipstick
  • Chella - Ivory Lace Highlighter 
    This is the only item I've tried because I couldn't resist as soon as I opened my bag. I applied it to clean skin, meaning I used no primers before application. It went on smoothly, blended quite well and was completely subtle. I used it as it's main purpose, a highlighter: on my brow bone, on the inner and outer corners of my eyes, and just a bit to my cupid's bow on my top lip. It worked well and did give me a more awake, perky look - but I can't wait to play around with it's reported contouring benefits as well.
  • Dr. Brandt Skincare - pores no more anti-aging mattifying lotion
  •  Marsk - Mineral Eyeshadow


As always, updates/reviews will be posted as I use the items. Trades open for the pores no more lotion, the Marsk mineral eyeshadow, and the NYX lipstick. They have yet to be opened but if I don't receive trade requests in the next day or two, they will most likely be swatched with a clean applicator. Email me at aGirlyMMA@gmail.com for trade requests :)

No comments: